The Fitted Cloth Nappy that Grows with your Baby
Designed to grow with your child from newborn until they’re toilet trained!
- An absorbent cloth nappy that grows with your child from newborn to potty training (8-35 lbs)
- Available in Unbleached Cotton Terry, Bamboo Terry and our 100% Organic Cotton Terry
- Uses our Mother ease Air Flow and Rikki Wrap waterproof covers
- Double elasticized waist (front + back) and leg openings for a perfect leak-free cloth nappy
- Strategically placed snaps accommodate your baby’s growing needs and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull through the nappy
- Folding instructions make adjusting easy
How to Adjust
Lay baby on top of the One Size fitted nappy, the top of the nappy (in the back) should be above their hips. Take the bottom of the cloth nappy and fold it over the crotch, to the umbilical cord/belly button.
Note: if there are gaps around the baby’s leg – shorten the rise by folding over the front of the nappy to expose a new row of female snaps. This folded over rise setting is needed for babies from 8 lbs to approximately 20 lbs.
To ensure a snug, blowout-free fit, take the left tab and pull it over the front of the nappy, snapping both make snaps into the row of female snaps.
Snap the right tab (as above) and to finish, snap the Air Flow snap cover over top – this will contain all leaks and wetness!
For Night & Nap Time:
When your baby is no longer using the fold over rise system, snap the Snap In Absorbent Liner inside the nappy for added absorbency.